Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I heard my dogs Bark this morning

And

I thought....
Life listens to itself
Life speaks to itself

Out in the open
Loud and clear
Here and there
Far and near

Sometimes I feel
Like my dog
When he chases his tail

Sometimes life is
Such a joy
When it all goes clear
How can we fail

Celebrate the day
Look upon the newly fallen snow

There is no seen and seer

When in one we know

Dance..
Dance..
Dance like the wind
Dance..
Dance..
Dance with the wind

As it is in the beginning
So shall it be

In the end

I heard my dogs
Bark this morning

And I realized
I visualized
It all conceptualized

Into we are all
Each others ears nose and eyes

And I smiled
Because there's no cool
Ending..
For this poem

But so what


Neils..
11:48 am
01/06/2014
*
transcribed this morning
10:17 am
01/07/2014

N......again

No comments:

Post a Comment