Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I am

I am a Hunter

I am a hunter of the tyrant
And the minions that do his bidding
I am a hunter of Benghazi killers
And those that laughed as if they're kidding

I am a hunter of the monsters
That would break into my home
I am a hunter for those invaders
Who would strip me to the bone

Because I believe in the 2nd Amendment
And the real belief that is down deep
So yeah I am a hunter for every single
Low life stinking traitor sell out creep

I have sighted in my rifle
And I am aware of when it is open season
I am aware of the arrogant ignorant beasts
Who stalk me without remource or reason

I have practiced at the range
Till I can place my shot where I aim
And yes I see that I am mocked and ridiculed
By the mentally deficient and twistedly insane

I know it is not only my guns they want
I know they want total control of my life and soul
So yeah I am a hunter and I will bear up
Whether it be in the heat the rain the sleet or cold

I am a hunter like my fore fathers gone before
I know the lay of the land and the distance inbetween
The lies and the filthy disguise they wear to take from me
My family My friends My Freedom and all that means

So yes I am a hunter
And I will take my oath and rise with gun in hand
I will do whatever is necessary to remain
A free and honorable man



Neils
10:19 pm
01/28/2013
*
transcribed this time
8:52 am
01/29/2013

N....again

No comments:

Post a Comment